If you are going to do it, do it with charisma. Here is how:
– Just swing by the bar after work. If you work from home, why not work at a cafe nearby first?
– If you have plans to meet friends or business colleagues for dinner/lunch, come by a bit early for a drink or stay after dinner at the bar to practice your approach.
– After your meeting, approaching her is better because you’ll be warmed up.
JUST REMEMBER THESE 9 LITTLE THINGS
- If you want to make a great first impression, focus on your charisma rather than your pick-up line. The energy you project will be more attractive to others than any clever quip.
- Make sure you don’t invade her personal circle space instantly, give her some space; otherwise you may come across creepy.
- Speak with certainty, stay relaxed and do it casually.
- Strong eye contact (not stalker eyes) and a light smirk is essential.
- The way you carry yourself sends a message. Masculine posture is power. Keep your back straight, chest and hands open.
- Always calibrate your interaction depending on her response, mood and body language.
- Then pace and lead the conversation.
- Use False time constraints so you don’t come across as thirsty. Phrases like I’m actually meeting my friends at … but what drink is it/or I’ve just noticed…( or make any other observation)
- Breathe, loosen up and relax for your creative mind to flow in the conversation.
Your masculine charisma is vital in making a lasting sexual first impression with a woman.
If it’s too low, she’ll quickly disengage and you’ll be forgotten.