Are you tired of being stuck in the friend-zone with that special someone? Here are seven ways to break free and start moving towards a romantic relationship you deserve:
- Stop being there for her all the time. While being supportive is important, you don’t want to be her go-to person for everything. Make sure you have your own life and priorities too.
- Don’t try to fix all of her problems. It’s okay to listen and offer advice, but you don’t want to become her personal therapist, you are not her emotional tampon. She needs to learn to handle her own issues.
- Stop being her backup plan. If she’s flaky or always turning to you when her other plans fall through, it’s time to start putting yourself first and making plans that don’t involve her.
- Stop obsessing and start dating. If you want to be more than friends, you must start putting yourself out there and dating other people. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Set boundaries and say “NO.” It’s okay to say no when you’re not comfortable with something. Don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself and what you want. Women find it highly attractive when men say NO. It signals strength and confidence.
- Be willing to walk away. Remember this power rule, in any interaction the one who holds the power is the one willing to walk away. This is masculine frame control. If she’s not interested in being more than friends, it’s important to be okay with walking away and finding someone who is.
- Work on yourself. Lastly, focus on improving yourself and your own life by ridding the nice-guy syndrome. You’ll become more attractive to women when you’re happy and fulfilled on your own. Build strong and masculine habits. Work out, have great routines and produce more than you consume.
Remember, the friend-zone is not a permanent place.
By taking these steps, you can break free by cutting off the connection and getting a woman who wants you, or she’ll desire you with your new habits.
If you want more help, reach out to me on my website.