01. DETACHMENT – Ultimate power is reserved for the man who is willing to walk away. Embrace a ‘take-it-or-leave-it’ attitude; you’ll unapologetically command your freedom.
02. MASCULINE-FRAME – The man who stands firm and composed in his frame calmly dictates and leads the rules of engagement. Hold your frame fearlessly; but flexible in your approach; it’s the spine of your presence.
03. ACCEPTANCE – See the world in its bare reality—light and dark, perfect and flawed, not as you think it should be. Silence the inner coward and play the cards you are dealt with with patience, poise, and courage.
04. RESPONSIBILITY – No one is coming to save you; you are the sovereign of your life. Your destiny is paved with your decisions, actions, and beliefs, so stay accountable.
05. LEADERSHIP – March to the beat of your own drum, carving out a life and legacy from your core with the authority of an emperor and the nurturing spirit of a guardian.
06. RESPECT – Build your life on a foundation of honour and virtue. A man’s word is his bond; his actions are his character; and his self-respect is his value. Never tolerate disrespect, not even from yourself.
07. HABITS – With discipline, sharpen your masculine edge through high-value mentoring and mastering habits steeped in principles that evolve your mind, strengthen your body, and bring solace to your soul. Sleep well, make your bed; it’s the best start.
08. BOUNDARIES – Say ‘NO’ with conviction. Etch your limits in stone, defend them like a fortress, and refuse to let anyone walk all over you. Your principles are not up for negotiation.
09. APPROVAL – High-status men assess, low-status men impress. Cast aside the craving for acceptance, stand firm in your own esteem, and never take things personally.
10. COMMUNICATION – Listen curiously, speak sparingly, and impact with potency and persuasion. Communication is your greatest weapon, make every word count.
11. COMPASSION – Judge less, understand more, forgive the past and balance strength with heart. Be kind—it’s a silent power that kindles warmth, but never allow yourself to be taken for a fool.
12. CONNECTION – Value and love those who sprinkle fun and raise you higher, and who love you sincerely. Cherish their joyful company, for this is life’s real treasure, and ruthlessly remove those who are poison for your mind.